Winter Jaggery hot chocolate banana smoothie. Stay warm this winter with this creamy hot chocolate breakfast smoothie! Made with wholesome ingredients and loaded with fiber and plant based protein, this vegan smoothie makes a healthy and comforting breakfast or snack. I came across an article the other day that made my chocolate-loving.
So I decided to treat myself to a chocolate banana smoothie. Taste of smooth chocolate with just a hint of banana. This Vegan Chocolate Banana Smoothie was made on a day when it was pretty hot. Food preparation Winter Jaggery hot chocolate banana smoothie is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Winter Jaggery hot chocolate banana smoothie
- Give 1 compound dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 – banana half slice and half for garnising.
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh cream.
- Give 1/2 cup – milk.
- It’s 50 g of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tsp – elaichi.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of jaifal.
I had some ripe bananas and in a whim, I decided to make this Add the ice cubes and blend for a minute or two. Serve Chocolate banana smoothie garnished with Thai basil leaves. This chocolate banana protein smoothie, in particular, is one of my favorites. Nothing worse than a thin smoothie, amiright?
Winter Jaggery hot chocolate banana smoothie process
- Take a one bowl and add dark chocolate..
- Take a pan and add water on gas and start double boiler process..
- And melt chocolate.
- And melted chocolate warm and transfer silicone bowl mould.and set in freeze 2 min..
- Take a bowl add milk,fresh cream, jaggery, red chilli and elachi and jaifal and banana slice..
- Add in mixture jar and add ice cube and mix..
- Remove chocolate bowl in freeze and remove in silicon mould and add above mixture in chocolate bowl..
- And chocoe bowl set in crockery bowl and garnish half banana. And chill serve it..
I actually almost NEVER add ice to my smoothies because I feel like that thins it out and makes it watery. Hot chocolate banana smoothie is a delicious American recipe usually served as a dessert. The overall cooking skill level is considered easy. Deliciously thick and creamy, this Banana Hot Chocolate is the perfect healthy treat! Once the milk and banana mixture was scalding hot, I added unsweetened cocoa powder and whisked until it was well combined.