Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade ?. Intense with flavor, frothy, and extremely refreshing! This homemade lemonade is more dense, frothy, and comes with an extra refreshing punch from fresh mint. The trick to this thicker, frothy mint lemonade is in blending the majority of the lemons or limes.
Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food – Somosas, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan Bread. Here's a simple, but VERY flavorful recipe for Cilantro Mint Chutney. It's something that can be whipped up in a blender in just a few minutes and can be used. Cooking Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade ? is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade ?
- It’s for for rice.
- Give 1 cup – basmati rice, soaked 20 minutes.
- Provide 2 tsp – ghee.
- You need 1 cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed.
- Provide 2 cup – water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Need As required of Mint leaves, garnish.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon for garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Give For mint chutney:.
- Need as required – Mint leaves.
- Prepare Handful – Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 raw mango.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- Provide to taste – Black salt.
- Prepare As per taste – Green chillies.
The addition of mint makes this lemonade one refreshing, cool and sweet drink. I toyed with the idea of making this drink into a cocktail by adding some If you don't finish the lemonade the first day, I recommend discarding the mint leaves because they will lose their minty freshness and turn brown. How to make mint tamarind cooler drink for hot summers or any season as digestive drink. Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a "must" for picnics.
Mint rice with Mint chutney and Refreshing mint lemonade ? step by step
- Soak the basmati rice in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside. Add all of the mint paste ingredients into a blender and puree. Set aside for now. Press the sauté button and add the ghee to the cooker. Allow it a minute to heat up, then add the whole spices and stir. Once the cumin begins to brown, add the mint puree..
- Stir-fry the mint puree for 4-5 minutes or until most of the liquid from the mint puree evaporates, then add the rice, water, salt and garam masala and mix well. Cover the pan and cook the rice on low heat until all the water is absorbed and rice is cooked..
- For making mint chutney- Take pudina leaves with it's leaves taken out and their stalk removed. Wash the leaves twice and keep them in a strainer, dry the leaves until the water drains out. Take raw mango peel it and take out the pulp. Cut the pulp into small pieces so that it is easy to grind them..
- Put the chopped pieces of mango in the mixer jar to grind. Also add the pudina leaves and coriander leaves, 1 tsp salt or to taste,1 tsp black salt or to taste, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 5 green chillies..
- Add ½ cup water to it. Grind well. Chutney is ground and ready, take out the chutney in a bowl. You can serve this chutney with mint rice..
Hi Manjula, I made your Zucchini rice twice and absolutely loved it. I also tried your samosa recipe and so thats Mint Chutney – Indian Condiment. Mint Recipes Summer Recipes Sweet Recipes Healthy Recipes Healthy Foods Healthy Eating Mint Pie Delicious Desserts Yummy Food. It's like a mix of ginger beer and lemonade: tangy, spicy and just a tiny bit sweet. A refreshing and simple summer salad that's perfect for picnics or barbeques.