Layered makhana kheer. phool makhane ki kheer recipe with step by step photos. lotus seeds or makhane ki kheer is a dessert that is often made during navratri fasting or vrat. makhana is healthier than popcorn or any of the. Hi friends. hope you like the recipe for this super delicious and tasty Shahi Makhana Kheer. It is made with Lotus Seeds also known as Foxnuts or Phool.
Makhana Kheer is firstly roasting the. About Low Fat Makhana Kheer Recipe Makhana Kheer Recipe: A quintessential Indian dessert, kheer is loved by one and all across the country. Cooking Layered makhana kheer is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Layered makhana kheer
- Require 1 cup – makhana/ fox nut.
- It’s 1/2 litre for milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup for condensed milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp for sugar.
- You need 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp – Roohafza syrup.
- Require 2 tsp khus syrup.
- Give 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped almonds and pistachios.
Be it a festival, puja or any celebratory occasion. Makhana Kheer here, is made from Phool Makhana (popped lotus seed) that has been cultivated i. Makhana or puffed lotus seed kheer is the North Indian version, famously made for Navratri celebrations. Spice your mornings at work with some Makhana Kheer Milk.
Layered makhana kheer step by step
- Heat a pan and roast makhana till it's crispy. Remove from heat and cool down. Grind it in grinder and make a fine powder..
- Boil milk in a pan or kadhai. When it comes to boil add powderd makhana and mix well. Stir continuously on low flame..
- Add condensed milk,sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. When it comes to thick consistency off the flame. Remove from heat and cool down completely on room temperature..
- Take mango puree,rose syrup,khus syrup and chocolate syrup in a separate bowl. Add cooled makhane kheer in all 4 bowl. Keep some makhana kheer in a bowl..
- Now take a toll glass and layered kheer from light to dark colour.firstly white colour kheer,then mango puree kheer,then green colour kheer,then red colour kheer and lastly fill with chocolate syrup kheer..
- Make all tall glasses like this.garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios and keep it in fridge. Serve chilled..
Makhana ki kheer is a pudding made up of makhana, milk and sugar. Makhane ki kheer or phool makhana kheer is a delicious and rich dessert. This kheer or milk pudding with phool makhana is popular as fasting food for Navratri, ekadasi or Mahasivaratri. Made from puffed lotus seeds, this kheer is often made in North India during. Phool makhana kheer is also eaten on a regular basis in some parts of the country, due to its The makhana kheer is simple and quick to prepare like any other kheer and is a treat to the taste buds.