Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light). In sweet corn and spring onion soup recipe, sweet corn and spring onion are a match made in heaven. Kill your evening hunger pang with this super easy and. Creamy Corn Soup with Queso Fresco and Cilantro doesn't use any cream, instead it's simmered in low fat milk and thickened with a potato.
Easy onion soup recipe produces a wonderfully rich and flavorful soup. Perfect for cold winter days, and one of the few foods you can actually taste even She's a Certified Nutrition Coach (NASM-CNC), has taken courses at the Harvard School of Public Health, and has earned a Nutrition and Healthy. With this easy onion soup recipe, you can enjoy homemade, healthy onion soup whenever the mood strikes. Food preparation Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) is a fun thing, additionally it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light)
- Need 2 onions.
- Need 5-6 cloves garlic cloves.
- Require 1/4 cup for sweet corn.
- Provide 1/4 cup – peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp for black pepper.
- Prepare As per taste Black salt.
- Require 2 tbsp butter.
- Give 1/2 tbsp of hing for tadka.
- Require 1 tbsp for corn flour.
It only requires five simple ingredients! It's such an easy way to start a multi-course meal or, paired with a side salad and sprouted bread, a simple lunch or dinner. If you want a healthy soup consider having chicken corn soup. This Classic French Onion Soup is filled with caramelized onions, deep beef flavor and topped with gooey cheese!
Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) process
- First take onion, garlic, corn and peas..
- Chop them..
- Now take a jar and put 1/2 cup corn in it and make paste..
- After that put a kadhai on gas in low flame and add butter, chopped onion, garlic and stir for 5 mins..
- Now off the gas and let them cool after that pour onion and garlic in jar and make a paste..
- Now again put a kadhai or cooker on gas in low flame, add butter, some chopped onion and add pastes of corn and onion, garlic, peas and corn..
- Now the time to add water and boiled for 5 mins and add black salt and black pepper and stir..
- If u want running soup then it's ready. Otherwise you can add corn flour and mix in water and add them, so the consistency of soup is now thick..
- Now your hot soup is ready🍲 to enjoy..
It's an easy soup that is perfect for If you love French Onion soup recipes you should also try my French Onion Soup Baked in a Pumpkin for another recipe idea that is perfect for fall! French Onion Soup made from scratch with caramelised onions and topped with the essential cheesy toast. Caramelised onions aside, the rest of the soup is effortless. Get all the tasty brown stuff off the bottom of the pot by deglazing it with a touch of wine. Stir the onion flakes, beef bouillon granules, onion powder, parsley flakes, celery seed, paprika, and black pepper in a bowl.