Hot Chocolate. Get Expert Laundry Tips & Tricks from Tide for Your Fabric Care Needs. Dark chocolate hot cocoa is a quick and easy treat to make when you are having a chocolate craving. Serve to someone special on Valentine's Day.
Hot chocolate may be topped with whipped cream or marshmallows. Hot chocolate made with melted chocolate is sometimes called drinking chocolate, characterized by less sweetness. The Best Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe. Food preparation Hot Chocolate is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Give 2/3 tbsp – sugar.
- Require 3 tbsp – dark Chocolate chips.
- Provide 2 tbsp – cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for vanilla essence.
I've tried several versions of hot chocolate. I've made it using regular cocoa powder, chocolate, chocolate chips and dutch cocoa powder. Dutch cocoa takes the cake in my opinion but the others come in a close second. Then I've used different milks (different percentages of fat, dairy and non-dairy).
Hot Chocolate start cooking
- Heat milk in a saucepan. After one boil add sugar and stir for a min..
- Turn flame to lowest and add cocoa powder, whisk it for 2 mins to avoid any lump formation..
- Next add Chocolate chips and whisk again for a min or two..
- Last add vanilla essence and stir for 30 sec. Turn off the stove..
- Garnish with Chocolate powder or cacao nibs..
A homemade version is delicious and natural—containing only cocoa , sugar, and salt—and especially economical compared with store-bought mixes. Save Pin Print Featuring a wide range of desserts, as well as lunch and brunch. Menu, hours of operation, and contact information. Events are continuing as planned unless local guidance at the time directs otherwise. Regardless how you make it, I think whipped cream makes hot chocolate (or anything really) better.