Moong Dal Soup. I was not familiar with this until I. What's the difference between moong dal and a moong dal soup? Want to try a delicious traditional soup that is high and protein?
Made with split Moong dal and flavored with hari cilantro chutney, moong dal soup is. Moong Dal (skinned split mung gram) is amongst one of the most commonly used lentils in India. Moong dal soup is easy to make. Food preparation Moong Dal Soup is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup for moong dal.
- Prepare 1 – onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tomatoes finely chopped.
- Give 1 – carrot finely chopped.
- Need 7 cloves garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 – green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 cloves.
- You need 1 bayleaf.
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Require 2 tbsp – ghee.
This soup is moderately thin, a bit sour (because of the lemon), and appetizing. Moong dal is the easiest to digest of all pulses and legumes. It is best suited even as first foods for Also, vegetables can be added to make the soup healthier but for babies, while introducing foods, it's. Soups are the things which i go for during that time.
Moong Dal Soup making process
- Soak moong dal for 10 minutes..
- Heat ghee into cooker add cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf. Then add garlic and saute for a while..
- Add onions and saute untill become pink. Then add green chilli and tomato and cook until tomatoes become soft. Then add all spices and cook for a minute..
- Now add all other ingredients and add 3 cups water. When water starts boiling then cover with lid and wait for 2 whistles and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Let it some cool then remove cinnamon and bay leaves.
- Then blend and strain. Our healthy dal soup is ready. Add lemon juice to enhance the taste. Garnish with coriander.
- Tip:- you can add other veggies according to your choice..
I made this soup few days back and had it. Moong dal reminds me of my time in Scotland. My friend Deepa used to make the best the moong dal, so Deepa if you are. Bring dal, water, and salt to a boil. Learn how to prepare this easy Yellow Lentil Soup (Moong Dal Soup) recipe like a pro.