Food preparation Apple Pie is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chilled white butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of chilled milk.
- You need as needed of rajma for evenly baking.
- You need as needed of butter to grease the tart moulds.
- Prepare 1medium size of apple finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of kishmish.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare as needed of slices of apple for garnishing.
Apple Pie step by step
- On a kitchen platform put together maida, icing sugar, chilled butter and salt, mix them together with your finger tips until becomes crumbly, then take chilled milk.
- By adding milk little by little knead a tight dough, put the dough in the cling film and wrap it properly, keep it in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Then grease the tart moulds with little butter, take out the dough from the refrigerator and knead it once again and make balls from it, roll the ball into medium thick roti, place the roti in the tart mould and stick it properly by pressing it, remove the extra dough from the mould, prick it with a fork, put some rajma in the mould so that it cooks evenly, prepare two tart moulds like this, bake it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Now assemble the filling ingredients at one place like chopped apple, butter, kishmish and brown sugar, heat butter in a pan on low heat, then add chopped apple.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat then add kishmish, saute for a minute, then add brown sugar and cook until the sugar melts completely, then add cinnamon powder.
- Now fill the tart with the ready apple mixture, now roll a roti to make strips for the covering.
- Stick the strips on the start mould, first vertically, then horizontally, to make checks, make another roti for the covering by making holes on top, in this way two designs are made.
- Keep both the tart moulds in the preheated oven and bake at 160 degrees Celsius for half an hour or until the top portion becomes light brown, then take them out in a plate.
- Unmould them and arrange them in a serving plate with slices of apple, cut one apple pie into two parts, serve them hot, you can have them in room temperature also.