Drum Sticks Soup. This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious. It is rich in iron and is full of health benefits.
A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene and it's. Wash drumstick leaves and discard the thick stem. Medicinal Properties: Drumstick soup is beneficial in asthma, bronchitis, arthritis, diabetes, and low blood pressure. Cooking Drum Sticks Soup is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Drum Sticks Soup
- Need 4/5 for drums Sticks.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Require 4 tomatoes medium size.
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger finely grated.
- Prepare 1 tbls for yellow moong dal.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
Drumstick soup is a healthy and nutritious which tastes very delicious. It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. It helps in curing cold and sore throat. It tastes divine when served hot during rainy.
Drum Sticks Soup step by step
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- In a pressure cooker add all the ingredients 3 glasses of water.
- Cook till 4 whistles simmer on the low flame for 5 minutes switch off the flame.
- Let the pressure release it's own with hand masher mash the vegetables sieve and collect the liquid is n a pan.
- Again put it on the flame and give one boil add black pepper serve hot no butter no corn starch.
Drumstick soup recipe is nutritious soup made from drumsticks and loved by people of all age groups. This South Indian soup recipe has high nutritional value. A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene. A medium-batch soup made with several of those family-friendly staples, the chicken drumsticks. Veggies are cooked and seasoned in stages, then added to the soup.