Masala tea. But in Hindi, chai means "tea". So saying chai tea, is really like Chai Wallahs- the street vendors who make masala chai, all have their own unique blend as well and as. Masala chai recipe – Indian masala tea is one of the best kinds of chai to enjoy anytime.
Masala Chai Recipe with step by step photos. Masala Chai is Indian spiced tea made with whole spices and milk. Masala tea has origins in India and has many miraculous medicinal benefits. Cooking Masala tea is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Masala tea
- Give 2.5 cups water.
- Require 2 cups of milk.
- Give 2 for Cardamoms.
- Give 2 of laung/cloves.
- Give 1 inch for cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tbsp for grated ginger.
- Require 4-5 tsp of sugar.
- Need 5-6 Basil leaves.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp – tea powder.
One cup of tea a day is more than sufficient to keep you healthy and away from all sorts of illnesses. Homemade Chai Masala or Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of whole spices which makes Indian tea flavorful. Add this to your Masala Chai to make the perfect fragrant tea. I love to start my morning with.
Masala tea instructions
- Take a deep pan and add 2.5 cups of water and add grated ginger, crushed cardamom, laung, cinnamon and boil it for 5 mins..
- Now add tea powder and boil for 2 min. Tea decoction is ready.
- Now add 2 cups of milk and sugar and give it a boil.
- Tea is ready to serve..