Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style. Lemon Coriander Soup is a healthy to drink. This is very quick version of Lemon Coriander Soup, One of the most popular soup. Lemon and coriander soup is a fragrant and healthy soup.
Chilli Garlic Noodles are one of the most popular dishes of Indo-Chinese cuisine and can be easily prepared at home. This noodle recipe can be the Prepared using a good amount of red chillies and garlic, this popular noodles recipe is a favourite of kids along with other Indo-Chinese dishes such as. I make mushroom noodles, paneer noodles, chicken noodles, will share all those recipes soon. Cooking Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 31 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style
- Give for Lemon Coriander Soup.
- Require 5-6 – Garlic Chooped.
- Provide 1 inch for ginger chopped.
- Require 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 for Carrot Chopped/Grated.
- It’s 100 gm for chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of medium capsicum chopped.
- Give 1/2 Cabbage Grated.
- Require 2 lemon.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Give 2 – green chillies chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp Oil for saute.
- Require 3 tsp for cornflour.
- Need of Chilli Garlic Noodles.
- Need 1 Packet for Plain Noodles.
- It’s 2-3 of Whole Red Chillies.
- Require 3-4 tbsp Oil.
- Need 7-8 of Garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 inch – Ginger.
- Require 2 – onion sliced.
- Need 1/2 for Cabbage Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Carrot Julienne Cut/ Sliced.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum Diced.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Need to taste of Chings Noodle Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp for Red chilli sauce.
- Need 1 tsp Vinegar.
Green Chili Stew with Chicken and White Beans. Za'atar-Spiced Chicken and Farro Salad with Lemon-Garlic Labneh. Shrimp and Sweet Potato Curry with Lemongrass and Coconut Milk. Bright, healthy and clean, this soup makes a perfect mid-day snack or light meal.
Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style how to cook
- For Soup :- Take a deep Sauce Pan or black metal kadai and add 1-2 tbsp oil. You can take any vegetable oil or olive oil or rice bran oil or sesame oil. Now add chopped garlic, ginger and saute it for 30secs. Now add chopped onion and saute it for 1 min. Now add chopped coriander(preferred stems) and saute for another minute. Now add grated cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute it for 1-2 minutes. Now add salt to taste and 1 tsp black pepper. Donot overcook veggies..
- Now add a jug of water(or the quantity accordingly) into the veggies. Mix it well. Let it come to boil. Once water is boiling, take 2-3 tsp corn flour in a bowl and add the 2-3 tsp soup water into it. Now add this mixture into thr soup for thickening. Now let it boil and cover the lid..
- Add 2 lemon juice into the soup and good amount of coriander leaves. Let it boil for another 5 minutes. Now soup is ready and if you want you can add chinese sauces according to your taste. But I would prefer not to add chinese sauces, as this is how the authentic taste of soup is..
- For Chilli Garlic Noodles :- Boil a packet of plain noodles with some 1-2 tsp salt and 1-2 tsp oil. Boil noodles only 70-80%. Donot boil it to finest. As noodles are boiled immediately strain the noodles and add some 1-2 tsp oil on them. Detangle them with your hands very softly. Keep them aside. Make sure access water is completely drained..
- Now take the tadka pan and add 2-3 tbsp oil. Add 2-3 whole red chillies and with the help of spoon stir it to release colour of red chillies. Turn off the gas as soon as oil turns little red. This is the chilli oil for noodles. Strain the oil now. We donot need the red chillies now as their taste and colour is already in the oil..
- Now take a wok or black metal kadai and add chilli oil. As oil is already hot, add chopped garlic and ginger. You can add more oil according to your quantity of veggies and noodles. now add slices onion and saute it well. make sure your flame is on high heat as chinese cooking is all about high heat. Saute onion for a min. Now add cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute them for another 2-3 min. Now add this stage add salt to taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder(degi), 1 tsp black pepper and mix them..
- Now if you have chings noodles masala, dein add 1-2 tsp of noodle masala. This part is optional. Now take the noodles and add them in veggies. Now, donot mix the noodles with ladle.or karchi. Use either tongs or big fork to mix the noodles with veggies very carefully. Add this stage, you can add 1-2 tsp os soy sauce and 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce. If you are using chings noodles masala, then just a bit of soy sauce will be fine. Donot add much soy sauce.this noodles is not dark colored..
- Now carefully cook noodles for another minute with tongs or fork and turn off the gas..
- Serve soup and noodles Restaurant Style!!.
Serve chilli paneer restaurant style garnished with some spring onions. You can serve it with any Indo Chinese rice You can garnish it with some coriander leaves or chopped celery or spring onion greens before serving. Garlic Noodles – the easiest and best noodles with garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese and Asian sauces. So good and so easy to make! I learned to make Garlic Noodles after I tried it out at the famous Vietnamese Thanh Long restaurant in San Francisco and Crustacean in Beverly Hills.