Christopher's Fajita Panchos.
Food preparation Christopher's Fajita Panchos is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Christopher's Fajita Panchos
- Prepare 1 pk of beef fajita.
- You need of Fajita seasoning & lemon pepper.
- You need 1 bag of Tostitos chips.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of galic clove.
- You need 1 can of pinto refried beans.
- It’s of Nacho jalapenos.
- It’s 2 cans (16 oz) of nacho cheese.
Christopher's Fajita Panchos how to cook
- Finely dice all ingredients and put on separate bowls..
- On medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil, ones oil is hot add diced onions and garlic, ones caramelized add fajitas and add 2tbs of fajita seasoning and 2tbs of lemon pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until fully browned and cooked. Set aside to cool down.
- Now open pinto beans and on medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil ones hot carefully add 1 diced jalapeno cook for 3 minutes then add pinto beans and cook as desired. Ones finished put aside to cool down..
- On a small pot add nacho cheese and 1/4 of a cup of milk. On low heat cook while slowly stirring for 15 minutes. And set aside.
- Now add chips on a bowl, pour desirable amounts of the beans, nacho cheese, fajitas, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos and salsa.
- ENJOY!!! :D.