Food preparation Fish Patishapta is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Fish Patishapta
- Require for For patishapta:-.
- Give 3 cups of maida.
- Need 2 for eggs.
- Give 4-5 cups milk (add more if needed).
- Require to taste Salt.
- Require For stuffing:-.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces for Fish (rohu).
- Prepare 3 – medium sized onion chopped.
- Give 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped.
- Need 1 tsp for Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp for jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp for Sugar.
- Need For frying Oil.
Fish Patishapta instructions
- Boil the fish pieces and debone the fish and Smash it….
- In a kadai heat oil.. Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies.. Saute till tender.. Add the smashed fish.. Mix well.. Add all the dry spices. cook.. Add salt and sugar cook well.. Take out from flame…
- Make a smooth batter with maida, egg, milk and salt.
- An a non stick flat pan grease oil.. Add spoon full of batter into the pan and spread with a spatula to make a round pancake..
- Stuff a portion of fish mixture and roll the pan cake and take out from pan…
- Make the all the patishapta likewise.
- Serve hot with sauces of your choice..