Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup. Let's learn how to make healthy Soup of Beetroot, Carrot, and Tomato for weight loss. Very recently after tasting tomato soup at different places I realized that my mom's soup has a unique flavor and and a bright beautiful color without any additives. This soup is a mash-up of carrot, tomato, and beet.
The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Food preparation Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup
- Need 1 medium Beetroot peeled and Diced.
- Need 2 medium – tomatoes.
- You need 2 large of Carrot Peeled and Sliced.
- Give 1 medium – Onion Peeled and diced.
- Give 1/2 inch Ginger piece.
- Give 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Give As per taste Sea Salt.
- Give 1 medium – green chilli, sliced.
- Provide 6-8 for black Pepper (whole).
- Give 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves.
- Give 1 /2 tsp of Butter.
- Require 500 ml – Water.
- Provide 1/4 Cup – Fresh Cream.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Black pepper powder.
- Provide For of garnishing-.
- Require Handful of coriander leaves (optional).
- You need 1 for Beetroot.
- You need 2 tbsp Carrots.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Beetroot carrot tomato juice is a nourishing potion especially for early mornings. Try this healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice and you are sure to get rejuvenated. Carrots in healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice are a good source of vitamin A which help in a clear and good vision.
Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup how to cook
- In pressure cooker on medium heat, add beetroot tomato, carrots, black pepper (whole), garlic, ginger, onions, and salt..
- Add water and close the lid and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Remove from heat and wait for the pressure to come down on it's own..
- Blend the cooked veggies in the help of mixie blander until puree. Strain it through a metal sieve..
- Heat butter in a pan, and add black pepper. Add vegetable puree and let it boil until it’s thick in consistency..
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with some fresh cream and add black pepper powder and decorate with some carrots and beetroot slices (optional)..
This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives. A delicious and vibrant kid-friendly soup made with raw beetroot, carrot and potatoes, garnished with creme fraiche and crumbled feta cheese. This month, after receiving some lovely fresh beetroot from a friend, I decided to try making it into a soup. I have to admit I wasn't too confident that this soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months.