Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF.
Food preparation Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 600 ml for light coconut milk.
- Need 240 ml for full fat coconut milk.
- Need 60 ml of Vickys Dulce du Leche caramel sauce, recipe link below.
- Require 6 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Need 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 50 grams – 100 grams sugar (just to taste).
- Provide Topping.
- Prepare for whipped coconut cream.
- Require for Dulce du Leche.
- Require pinch – sea salt.
Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a pan over a medium heat, adding the sugar amount to your own personal taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340913-vickys-dairy-free-dulce-du-leche.
- Bring to a brief boil, whisking all the time.
- Split between 2 large mugs and top with some whipped cream or marshmallows, some more of the caramel sauce and a pinch of sea salt flakes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Serves 3 adults a 300ml portion each. It serves 3 small children in my house ;).