Cooking Shami Kebabs is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Shami Kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of ChanaDal.
- It’s 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 4 of round Red chillies.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Cumin.
Shami Kebabs how to cook
- Take a pressure cooker and add all the ingredients except bread crumbs and corn flour in it and pressure cook with 1/4 the cup of water untill it gets soft..
- Once it gets cooked, don't switch off the flame and let it dry the completely. Means water get ansorbed and evaporated from chicken and mash it well..
- Now blend it in blender or mixer. Add salt to taste. Remove it to pan and make sure it gets dry and have no water..
- Now add corn flour and bread crumbs and mix well. Add 2 tbsp coriander and 1 tbsp mint leaves..
- Keep it in fridge to set for while..
- Now shape it in any ways of your choice. Heat oil in a pan and pan fry until it gets cooked both side..
- Serve hot with dipping sauce and garnish with lemon wedges, charred tomatoes and coriander..