Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits. This is a taste test/review of Choco Rocks Chocolatey Chunks and PB King Ring Biscuit with Strawberry Jelly coated in Peanut Butter. * The Choco Rocks were. Peanut Butter Biscuits: soft, fluffy, and perfect for breakfast! These soft and fluffy peanut butter biscuits are the perfect comfort food for any cold October morning.
Recipe also includes a how-to video! Most peanut butter chocolate chunk cookie recipes use shortening rather than butter. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. Cooking Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 12 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits
- Give 250 g Flour.
- Require 10 g – Baking Powder.
- Need 80 g – Sugar.
- It’s 90 g Salted Butter.
- Require 1 – Egg.
- Require 70 g for Milk (or Cream).
- It’s 125 g for Peanut Butter (Crunchy & Unsweetened is better).
- Provide 120 g – Dark Chocolate.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. As you can see from the photos, sometimes I use chocolate chunks, chopped chocolate, or chocolate chips. Start with butter (real butter!), peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Mix it up until it's smooth and creamy.
Peanut Butter Choco Chunk Hot Biscuits making
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Add the egg and milk to a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Put aside until use..
- Cut the dark chocolate into chunks..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into squares and add to the bowl. Add the chunky peanut butter..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the egg & milk solution into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the chocolate chunks to the mixture and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 2cm thickness. Cut out the biscuits with a round cookie cutter..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 18 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/hot-biscuits/peanut-butter-choco-chunk/.
You can use milk, semi-sweet, dark, big chunks, mini chips, whatever you want. In a mug, prepare chocolate mix as directed on package. Vigorously stir in the peanut butter into the hot butter until well combined. This is the second cookie recipe I've made from you, the first being the brown butter chocolate chunk cookies. The cookies were so peanut buttery and the chunks of chocolate made them even better!