Bottle gourd tomato soup. Bottle gourd soup recipe with step by step photos. Here comes a creamy and yummy bottle gourd soup. Bottle gourd soup- I appreciate your art of demonstration with pictures so that any one can understand.no need for.
Bottle Gourd and Onion Soup is a delicious soup which is flavored with onions, potatoes and white sauce. If you want to add more flavor to this, you can add carrots which Scooped containers of boiled bottle gourd are packed with a flavourful, soft paneer stuffing, and topped with tangy tomato gravy. Bottle gourd soup is low in calories and will keep you satiated for longer period of time. Food preparation Bottle gourd tomato soup is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd tomato soup
- Give 1/2 – small bottle gourd.
- Require 3 for tomatoes.
- Require 4 – whole black pepper.
- Prepare as required – Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Require as per taste – Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Give 1/3 inch of ginger peeled.
This way you can avoid that extra munching in between meals. This is not a creamy soup which adds to calories, thus cream, butter or potato are not added in the soup. It is an easy-to-make and quick recipe which. Bottle gourd, botanically a part of Lagenaria siceraria is a vine and a member of the Cucurbitaceae family.
Bottle gourd tomato soup steps
- First peel bottle gourd and cut into small pieces then add ginger, bottle gourd, whole black pepper and tomato and pressure cook it for 2 whistles. Then let it cool down..
- Cool the mixture and then blend the mixture intto a fine paste..
- Strain blended mixture..
- Pour puree into sauce pan bring to boil add butter, salt, sugar, black pepper powder and stir well. Now ready soup and serve hot..
When young it is utilized as a vegetable in preparations similar to that for squash and once mature it can be dried and hollowed out to make utensils, musical instruments and vessels. The bottle gourd is called slaouia in Moroccan cuisine and is popular in other recipes from around the world. You might consider baking or slow roasting the gourd before cutting it up. It can then be pureed and added to soups. Some cooks enjoy stuffing and roasting more mature gourds as well.