Sweet corn soup (without onion garlic). Welcome to "cooking with girija" Today I am going to show you how to make sweet corn paneer masala gravy " It's a very nutritious and protein rich recipe. Sweet corn soup is a Indo chinese style soup made with mixed veggies, sweet corn kernels Heat oil in a pot and saute ginger garlic until aromatic. Next add spring onion whites, carrots, beans,peas Transfer sweet corn soup to bowls.
If you've tried this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! An easy, healthy soup made with simple ingredients. This corn soup recipe is sure to become a family favorite! Cooking Sweet corn soup (without onion garlic) is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Sweet corn soup (without onion garlic)
- Require 1 of corn cob.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger cut into Julian.
- Give 1 green chilli, slit.
- Provide 2 tbsp – chopped carrot.
- Give 2 tbsp chopped beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1 tbsp – butter.
- Require as per taste for Salt.
- Need 1 tbsp for corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Crushed black pepper or as per taste.
- Require 3 cups of water or vegetable stock.
It's delicious served with garlic bread and a nice salad (try this kale salad recipe!). Saute the corn, onion and potato in a little olive oil until the onions start to soften. Sweet Corn Soup Recipe with step by step photos. This is a delicious and easy corn soup made with sweet Pour the corn soup in soup bowls and Serve sweet corn soup hot garnished with chopped celery or scallion/spring onion greens or ground It goes very well with some garlic or toasted bread.
Sweet corn soup (without onion garlic) start cooking
- Firstly boil the corn cob and then scrap all the corn kernels. Keep aside 2 tblspn of corn kernels and make a paste of the rest kernals. In a small bowl prepare a mix of 1 tblspn corn flour and 2 tblspn of water then keep it aside..
- In a pan heat 1 tblspn of butter. Add the ginger and slitted green chilli. Fry for 20 seconds then add all the veggies(you can add veggies as per your choice) one by one. Sauted for 2 mins. Then add salt and crushed black pepper as per taste. Cook for 1 mins then add the boiled corn kernels..
- Now add 3 cups of water or veg stock and cook for 3 mins on medium flame. Then add the corn paste. Check the seasoning and cook for 2 more mins..
- Now add the corn flour mix and cook for 1 more minute..
- Your healthy sweet corn soup is ready to serve. Serve it hot..
This chilled corn soup is a delicious way to use the sweet corn available this time of year. The corn milk makes the soup creamy without using any heavy cream. Add onion, and cook, stirring often, until tender. A nice hot bowl of Sweet Corn Soup is creamy goodness without the cream. Try this Indian Chinese recipe on a cold winter day…it'll warm you through and through.