No fuss Palak soup. Palak soup recipe with step by step photos and video. Here is one easy and tasty low-calorie Spinach soup recipe. I love soups and especially when its raining or The palak soup can be served plain or with some crusty bread or even as a starter.
Who does not like a bowl full of nutrition at the meal. finally, enjoy the piping hot palak soup. Palak soup is a staple of Indian cuisine. It's nutrient-dense, sublimely savory and perfect for chilly nights. Food preparation No fuss Palak soup is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for No fuss Palak soup
- Need 50 gms – spinach chopped.
- You need 1 for very small onion chopped.
- Need 1/2 tsp – to 1tsp minced garlic.
- Give – little salt(I have used Himalayan pink salt).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Need 1/2 cup of boiled water.
Palak Soup – Indian Spinach Soup (Dairy-Free). You can also try recipes containing these ingredients. This is a low cal version of palak paneer in which I have used baby corn instead. This quick and easy, no-fuss dish brings together three of your favourite ingredients – spinach, cottage.
No fuss Palak soup instructions
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Heat butter on slow flame and saute onion and garlic..
- Add chopped spinach and saute for sometimes, then add salt and cook again till all water dries up and it's cooked..
- Add milk and stir. Add boiled water and mix well. Remove pan from flame and cool a bit. Then grind in mixer to a puree..
- Sieve puree and make sure all fiber of spinach puree comes in soup. Heat for sometimes and serve hot..
- Enjoy the soup as it is without any added butter as it's healthy and yummy without any additions..
Palak (Spinach) Soup is an easy food recipe that calls for spinach, onions, garlic, cloves and cinnamon. Despite the humble ingredients, this spinach soup is simple yet extremely flavorful. With this easy palak paneer recipe, I'm finally breaking my cycle of sharing apple recipes. What was I thinking with the Apple Bundt Cake, Apple Pie Oatmeal and then the Apple Arugula Salad, all one after the other? I think it's safe to say there won't be any more apple recipes here for a while.