AMIEs Thick Hot CHOCOlate Coffee (Bicerin).
Cooking AMIEs Thick Hot CHOCOlate Coffee (Bicerin) is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of AMIEs Thick Hot CHOCOlate Coffee (Bicerin)
- Require 160 grams for dark chocolate, chopped.
- Require 500 ml for fresh milk.
- You need 4 tsp – cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 – small cup (tazzina) coffee espresso.
- It’s 200 ml whipped cream.
AMIEs Thick Hot CHOCOlate Coffee (Bicerin) start cooking
- Heat the chocolate over medium heat in a double boiler. When the chocolate starts to melt, immediately lower heat. Gradually add the milk and cornstarch, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens..
- Pour the drink into individual transparent cups and add the coffee espresso into each cups. If desired, decorate with whipped cream before serving. Serve hot!.