Lemon tea. Lemon 'tea' is the best thing for a sore throat. It kills bacteria, and soothes the throat. I do not think you should add the extra sugar, though!
Sometimes I'll just have the hot water over ginger. Lemon tea is a delicious beverage, whether it's served hot or iced! Drink hot honey lemon tea to soothe a sore throat, or cool down with a glass of iced lemon tea on a. Cooking Lemon tea is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Lemon tea
- Need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp sugar.
- Require 1 pinch of tea leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for black salt.
- Give 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
Lemon tea is nothing but a form of black tea or green tea liquor to which lemon juice has been added to impart a unique flavour. Lemon tea simply contains hot tea with lemon juice and sugar. This Lemon Tea was inspired by a delicious Yuzu Tea I had in Japan. Yuzu is an Asian citrus fruit, which tastes slightly bitter like grapefruit, but has the sweet blossomy aroma of a clementine.
Lemon tea step by step
- Arrange all the ingridients..
- Put water in apan on gas stove.
- Add sugar wait for boil..
- Now add ingridients one by one except lemon jiuce and tea leaf..
- Keep boil 2min more then add tea leaf and swichoff the flame immediatly..
- Keep ready your cup along with lemon juice..
- Seive tea in your cup. Stir once tasty lemon tea is ready to drink..
Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Lemon tea is perfect for chilly nights and of course, not so bad if you have come down with a cold. The secret of the flavor is in how the tea is made – you will notice there is no need to add lemon when. Lemon tea helps to energize the body instantly and it calms and soothes the mind. It is helpful in Lemon tea whether served hot or cold, is one of the best beverage to have.