Tea masala. But in Hindi, chai means "tea". So saying chai tea, is really like Chai Wallahs- the street vendors who make masala chai, all have their own unique blend as well and as. Masala chai recipe – Indian masala tea is one of the best kinds of chai to enjoy anytime.
Homemade Chai Masala or Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of whole spices which makes Indian tea flavorful. Add this to your Masala Chai to make the perfect fragrant tea. I love to start my morning with. Cooking Tea masala is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Tea masala
- Need 1/4 cup for cloves.
- Need 1/2 cup for black pepper.
- You need 2-4 for cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 50 gms for green cardamom.
- You need 1 piece of saut (dry ginger).
Masala Chai Recipe with step by step photos. Masala Chai is Indian spiced tea made with whole spices and milk.
Tea masala making process
- Dry all ingredients..
- Add into a mixer jar and grind it into powder form..
- Store in airtight container and can use when prepare tea..
- Tea masala is an awesome flavor and helps in winter to protect cough and cold..