Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole.
Cooking Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2-1/4 pound for chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Require As needed for cracker crunch see my recipe.
- Require 15 ounces canned creamed corn.
- Need 12 ounces egg noodles, wide.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- Prepare To taste – salt.
- You need 1 quart for chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup – crushed butter crackers.
Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole how to cook
- Boil the chicken in half the broth. When it's done cut into bite sized pieces. Add the rest of the broth..
- Add the noodles after it starts boiling along with salt and pepper. Gently stir in and add a can of water along with the creamed corn. It should be completely covered..
- Boil till noodles are tender add the crackers that are crushed.stir in well. Then sprinkle with the cracker crunch. Serve I hope you enjoy!.