Steamed Broccoli Almond Soup. To begin making the Broccoli Almond Soup Recipe, wash the broccoli florets and prepare the rest of the ingredients. Peel off the skin from the almonds and set aside. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat; add the garlic, onions and saute until the onions have softened.
Do try this recipe at home Please subscribe to our channel for more recipes. Remove steamer from pot and discard cooking water. Meanwhile, heat butter in pot over medium heat until foam subsides, then cook almonds, stirring, until butter and nuts. Food preparation Steamed Broccoli Almond Soup is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Steamed Broccoli Almond Soup
- Prepare 400 gm for Finely chopped.
- Need 20 – Blanched Almond.
- Provide 2 tbsp for thick coconut milk.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Need 1/4 tsp black pepper powder (optional).
- Give 1/2 tsp for cumin powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of roasted Almond flakes.
It works superbly for almost any soup you can think of. In this recipe I instruct you to soak the nuts first and blend on their own. But now that I have a (affiliate link) decent blender, I do everything together. So, nuts + good blender = creamy soup.
Steamed Broccoli Almond Soup making
- Chop broccoli and steam in steaming machine for 10-15 mins..
- Grind blanched almond,coconut milk and steamed broccoli in a mixer grinder add little water & grind into smooth puree..
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder mix well and again steam for 5-10 mins. Serve hot Healthy, Yummy Steamed Broccoli Almond Soup in a bowl garnish with Broccoli floret and roasted Almond flakes..
Once carrots and potatoes become tender add broccoli and spices to taste. The soup is ready to eat as is. This soup is great with a whole grain dinner roll and a side salad. In a large heated soup pot, add the butter and when it gets hot, add the onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the garlic and continue cooking for a minute or two.