Kashmiri kahva tea. Aside from Kashmiri Kahwa (Kashmiri Tea) you can also try other unique drinks like the Orange Green Tea and Phudina Green Tea. Enjoy how to make Kashmiri Kahwa recipe with detailed step by. Learn how to make simple recipe of Kashmiri Kahwa.
Kahwa is a fragrant, mild green tea made with whole spices, saffron, almonds and originally from the Kashmiri cuisine. Kahwah also transliterated (qehwa, kehwa, or kahwa) is a traditional green tea preparation consumed in India the Western Ghats, the Malabar region, and Kashmir, from where it spread to Central Asia. The tea is made by boiling green tea leaves with saffron strands grown in Kashmir, cinnamon bark. Food preparation Kashmiri kahva tea is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Kashmiri kahva tea
- Require 3 cup for water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of green tea preferred Kashmiri green tea.
- You need 2 tsp – sugar or honey.
- Provide 2 green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Give 1 1/2 of cinemon sticks.
- Give 8-10 for rose petals.
- Provide 8-10 saffron threads.
- Require 6-7 lengthwise chopped almonds.
It is an exotic mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, whole spices, nuts and saffron, which was traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar. Kashmiri Kahwa Tea is an aromatic tea which will keep you warm on a chilly winter day. In India, the best way to beat the winter chills is a hot cup of tea. So, we bring you the recipe of this traditional.
Kashmiri kahva tea start cooking
- Keep ready all ingredients before making tea..
- Put all the ingredients except green tea in saucepan..
- Boil for 8min or it remains 2cups..
- Now switch off the flame and put green tea. Cover with lid and leave for 2min..
- Strain tea in service cup add chopped almonds and some saffron thread. Kahva is ready for drink..
Kahwa is made by boiling Kashmiri kahwa tea leaves, saffron, cardamom, cinnamon and topped with Kashmiri rose petals, honey, crushed almonds. All these ingredients put together make the tea not. Kahwa is a fragrant green tea; it is a customarily consumed in northern India, especially Kashmir, and some parts of Asia. Kahwa is a unique mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, spices, nuts, and saffron. With our Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea.