Soyabean Keema Paratha.
Food preparation Soyabean Keema Paratha is a fun point, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Soyabean Keema Paratha
- Need 1 cup – Kneaded whole wheat dough.
- Provide 1 bowl of Soyabean keema (boiled & squeezed).
- It’s 1/2 bowl for Green peas (boiled).
- Need to taste for salt.
- Give 1 for chopped onion.
- Give 2 tsp Ginger garlic (both grated).
- You need 2 – Fresh red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Provide To taste Red chilli powder.
- Require 2 tsp Lemon.
- Prepare 4 tsp for Refined oil /Desi ghee.
- Need 1 tsp Chaat masala.
Soyabean Keema Paratha making process
- In a wok or pan heat oil add garlic ginger chilli and onion saute them for 2-3 mins then add green peas and soya keema with turmeric salt chilli powder coriander powder lemon juice & toss them thoroughly. Keep aside..
- Once the filling is done take kneaded dough make small balls from it roll it on the surface with a rolling pin, fill 2 spoon soya filling in it cover and again roll it big..
- Heat a tawa cook the paratha from both sides with desi ghee on each side. Once done take it off the flame sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot with curd, pickle etc. Best goes with green mint garlic chutney. Enjoy!!!.