Patisapta-special of sankranti. EeKARSANKRANTI TO ALL Lets viral this video among all home made food lovers Dipa's Kitchen old village style food recipe warm food on winter make our soul. Today's pick is Patishapta Recipe: Patishapta is one of the hot favorite pithe amongst Bengali on the auspicious occasion of Poush Parbon or makar sankranti. This fine flour and semolina based crêpe is filled with desiccated coconut and rich palm jaggery, Here is.
It is one of the many types of Pitha and similar to a pancake. Makar Sankranti which is known as Poush Sankranti in Bengal, is an auspicious day in the yearly calendar. It is celebrated as the new harvest season is about to start and the Sun God will start his northward journey from. Food preparation Patisapta-special of sankranti is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 16 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Patisapta-special of sankranti
- Prepare 11/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup – semolina.
- Provide 1/4 th cup rice flour.
- Require 1 cup green peas.
- Need 1/2 cup for cauliflower.
- Give 1/2 cup sugar.
- Need 1/2 cup for dates jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – salt.
- Provide 2 cups milk.
Patishapta pithe / Rice crepes with sweetened coconut filling : Sankranti Special. For the western world , Sankranti can be coined as Indian Thanks giving day, the harvest festival specially for crops like rice, as we have more than one harvest season in our rich. It is also made on other special days in a Bengali. Patishapta Recipe, Learn how to make Patishapta (absolutely delicious recipe of Patishapta ingredients and cooking method) About Patishapta Recipe: A traditional pancake like recipe, Patishapta is a popular Bengali dessert.
Patisapta-special of sankranti start cooking
- At first, remove the green peas and small pieces of cauliflower.
- Wash and paste them..
- Saute the paste in pan with salt and ghee..
- Then, add sugar and stir them well..
- Sugar is melt and the mixture is sticky..
- Then, take flour, rice flour and semolina in a pot..
- Mix all of them with jaggery,milk and cardamom powder..
- Whisk it very carefully by using milk several times..
- After that, make a smooth batter..
- Take a tawa and brush oil.
- Then, put the batter by spoon in tawa..
- Spread it in round shape..
- Put the green peas stuffing in it..
- Fold it from one side to another very carefully with the stuff..
- Then,after fold keep it in pot..
- Serve it with kheer or anything else..
Poush sankranti is special as during this time every Bengali household would prepare special sweets called ' Pithe' made from rice and date palm jaggery Patisapta is very popular and loved by all. Patisapta has a crepe like covering stuffed with a sweet stuffing of coconut, jaggery and solidified milk. Bengali sankranti special – pithe patishapta. Rice crepes filled with coconut and jaggery mixture. Patisapta brings grace and style to food lovers, health-conscious individuals by delivering fresh healthy and quick recipes.