Palak soup for babies|Spinach soup for 8+months babies. Method For palak dal soup for babies and toddler. Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth. Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for.
It is a perfect addition to your baby's diet and can be served regularly. When your baby is between six and eight months old, it is time to introduce her to a variety of solid foods in puréed form. Palak soup for babies is a common first food in India as many parents are aware of the importance of spinach for babies. Cooking Palak soup for babies|Spinach soup for 8+months babies is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Palak soup for babies|Spinach soup for 8+months babies
- Require 20-25 spinach leaves.
- Require 1 tablespoon chopped tomato.
- Require 1-2 cloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons for boiled potato.
- Provide 1 tsp butter or ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup water.
- You need Pinch of cumin seeds.
This wonder vegetable boosts both physical growth and the immune system. Do check out Spinach rice, Spinach Khichdi and Spinach Omelette recipes for babies and kids which I have already posted. Now Let's check how to make this easy spinach soup recipe for babies, toddlers, and kids. CREAMY SPINACH SOUP for Babies and Kids.
Palak soup for babies|Spinach soup for 8+months babies step by step
- Take 20-25 spinach leaves. Wash it well. Chop it..
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tbsp ghee or butter..
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds (jeera). Add chopped garlic too. Saute it for a minute..
- Then add chopped tomato. saute it for 2 minutes. Now add chopped spinach. If you are using raw potato then add it now..
- Mix it well. Cover it cook it for 10 to minutes on low flame..
- Let it cool for few minutes. Transfer into grinder or blender's jar. Add some water(approx 1/4 cup)..
- Grind it like a smooth paste.you can serve it. If your baby does not like it then double fry it and serve it..
Cream of Spinach Soup for kids Spinach or Palak is one of the very popular herbs in the world for its health benefits and most importantly being rich in Calcium. This is available all the year and that makes it an advantage. Dal Spinach Soup for Babies & Kids. Take a pan or a pressure cooker and add ghee followed by Cumin or Jeera.