My Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Food preparation My Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – My Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Provide 4 oz for egg noodles.
- It’s 1 can tuna in water.
- Require 1 can for cream of mushroom soup.
- Give 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Give 1/4 cup chopped celery and onion (mixed).
- Prepare 1 clove garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Muenster cheese.
- You need 1/3 packages – Ritz crackers.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Give 1/4 cup for whole milk.
- You need 1 dash for of salt and pepper to taste, I added a dash of celery salt too.
My Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Boil water and cook noodles as directed, drain about 2 minutes before they're finished cooking. They'll cook the rest of the way in the oven. No one wants soggy noodles.. :).
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a small skillet, melt butter, add onion, celery and garlic. Cook about 7 minutes..
- Once noodles are done, in a greased casserole dish add all ingredients and mix well. Make sure your tuna is drained. Leave Ritz crackers and a handful of cheese out of the mixture, once all mixed, top with rest of the cheese and crushed crackers..
- Cook at 375 for 30 minutes..
- While you're waiting for it to cook… have a few shots of vodka like I did 😉 Cheers, friends!.