Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla. Temple Curd Rice / Azhagar Kovil Dosa Sukka Roti (Chukka Roti) / Aloo Palak Recipe Potatoes by themselves are healthy and tasty if not deep fried.
So let us make Palak Theplas. Preparing Thepla is similar to preparing parantha. But its dough is prepared by kneading spices along with it and is thinly rolled. Food preparation Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 32 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla
- Prepare 2 cup – cooked rice.
- Give 3 cup of curd.
- Give 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Give 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp for curry leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp urad dal.
- Provide 2 green chilli slice.
- It’s 1 tsp chopped ginger.
- Require 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Give 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Require 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp – oil.
- Give for Potato fry.
- Prepare 3 of potato chopped into cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp for oil.
- You need to taste for chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp of green chiili ginger paste.
- Prepare – For palak thepla.
- You need 2 cup for wheat flour.
- Need 2 tbsp chopped palak(spinach).
- Provide 1 tsp for ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp of oil.
- Require To taste Salt.
- Give 1 tbsp for kasturi methi.
- Give 1 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Need as needed – Oil for shallow fry.
- Provide as needed of Water.
Serve Gujarati Palak Thepla with curd, Raita or Aloo-tamatar Chutney, pickle and eat. Potato rice recipe or potato pulao recipe with step by step photos. Add potatoes and fry till they are cooked and roasted well. By then the onions too become like Good job,I love the way you garnish your rice.
Curd Rice with Potato fry and Palak Roti Thepla making
- Soak rice for 1 hour. Then cooked in pressure cooker adding water and salt. Once cooked mash it..
- For tempering- take a kadai add oil once get heat add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,hing, chiili,ginger,and mix it once everything gets fry and get fragnant pour it into the cooked rice and mix it..
- Rice should not be hot. Add curd into it and mix it. You can even add 1 cup milk to the rice to prevent curd turning sour Take it in a bowl and keep it into the fridge until it gets chill. Or cool it completely. Garnier with pomegranate seeds and raisins.
- For potato fry- take a pan add oil once get heat add potato and fry it for few minutes add all masala and saute it and cook it add little water and close the lid. Cook in low flame until potatoes get cooked.
- For palak thepla- take a big vessel add palak wheat flour all masala and knead the dough adding water knead the dough smooth like roti. Rest it for 15 minutes cover it. After that grease your hand and make small ball and roll it like roti on board. Keep tawa to get heat now roast roti adding oil on both sides shallow fry it..
- Serve thepla with potato fry and curd rice..
I cooked curd rice with your recipe and I loved the end. For example, this fried rice contains more goodies than your average egg fried rice. It is loaded with bacon, potato, ham, and green peas, making the dish into a full It contains a bit of carb, protein and vegetables, so it makes a delicious and healthy meal. Four tricks to make the best potato fried rice. Thepla recipe with video and step by step photos.