Cooking Caramel Patisapta is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Caramel Patisapta
- Need 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Require 2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 200 g – sugar.
- Require 100 g ghee.
- It’s 1/2 – Coconut grated.
- Require 10 tablespoon of khoya/mawa.
Caramel Patisapta start cooking
- First take a pan & heat, add coconut khoya and 4 tablespoon sugar add and mixed well.
- Then take a bowl an take flour, milk salt & water, mix well.
- Then take a frying pan grease with fresh ghee and add 1 big tablespoon batter and give round shape by rolling the pan around.
- Then add coconut & khoya mix and fold from both sides.
- Then fry with ghee.
- Take a pan heat sugar and water wait 10 minute for the sugar to be caramelized.
- Then pour the caramel over the pitha and it is ready to serve..