Tuna potato noodle casserole. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Pretty bland so you have to add some seasonings.
Easy to make and has all the things that are usually on hand. This can also be made with the same size can of chicken. Sometimes I add mushrooms and english peas. Cooking Tuna potato noodle casserole is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Tuna potato noodle casserole
- Provide 2 can – tuna.
- Require 2 can of mushroom soup.
- You need 4 tbsp for cream cheese.
- Give 2 tbsp for sour cream.
- Require 2 tsp salt.
- Provide 3 medium potatoes.
- Provide 2 stick for celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for olive oil, extra virgin.
- Require 2 cup for elbow pasta noodles (cooked).
- You need 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup for cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of veggie sticks crushed.
Tuna Noodle Casserole has been a family favorite for generations! Tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, and mushroom soup then baked with a crumb topping. Tuna Casserole is right up there with meatloaf and scalloped potatoes when it comes to comfort food. The Best Tuna Potato Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Tuna potato noodle casserole process
- Dice up celery and potatoes season with salt and sauté tell tender..
- Boil pasta noodles make sure not to over boil pasta noodles..
- Mix tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, and mushroom soup together in a pot and bring to boil. Remove from heat, add pepper jack cheese..
- Combine pasta, celery and potato mix, and the mixer of tuna all together mix will and put in a pan. Add cheese on top and top with crushed veggie sticks. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. ENJOY?.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, Cheeseburger And Potato Casserole, Pork Chop And Scalloped Potato Casserole. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles. A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. And the potato chips add crunch to every bite in this nouveau tuna casserole recipe.