Kheer. Kheer recipe with step by step photos. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and This rice kheer recipe is a family recipe and one that I learned from mother in law. Lauki ki Kheer – Doodhi Kheer – Ghiya ki Kheer – bottle gourd kheer.
We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Personally, I have always loved chilled kheer. Cooking Kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Kheer
- Provide 1 litre of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Require 3/4 cup – sugar or as per taste.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Need 2 spoons for chopped nuts as per choice.
- Require 6-7 threads of saffron.
I remember whenever mom would have kheer, I would take out my. Your Kheer stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour..
- Boil the milk, when it's boiled add soaked rice in it and cook on medium heat..
- Stir well. When rice cooks well add sugar, cardamom powder, chopped dry fruits and saffron..
- Mix well and another cook for 2 minutes then switch off the flame..
- Serve hot or cold as you wish..
Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can be made quickly and easily with just a few. Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the.