Cooking Chocolate Rasmalai is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Chocolate Rasmalai
- Need To make Chena –.
- Need 1 litre for Full Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons for vinegar.
- Need for Chopped Dry fruits for garnishing.
- You need To make Sugar Syrup –.
- Provide 5 cups of Water.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Sugar.
- Provide – To make Rasmalai-.
- Provide 1/2 litre – Full Milk.
- Provide 20 – almonds.
- Prepare 10 – cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 dairy milk.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Give for Dry fruits for garnishing.
Chocolate Rasmalai making
- Firstly heat the milk and boil it then add the vinegar Stir well..
- Meanwhile soaked Cashew nuts and Almonds separately..
- Put the curdled milk in the strainer. Wash the chena well with water..
- Now take the cloth and hang for 30 minutes to drip out water..
- In a pan add 2 cups of water and put sugar for dissolving. Keep the sugar syrup is thin consistency..
- While the sugar syrup is boiling, reduce the flame and add saffron strands soaked in milk..
- To make rasgulla knead the chena very well, at least for 10-12 minutes and make a soft and smooth dough..
- Now make balls from dough. Make a big ball, size is bigger than rasgulla..
- Now all balls put in sugar syrup and boil it for 10 minutes..
- Now make Rasmalai. Peeled the soaked almonds and make fine paste. Also make fine paste of Cashew nuts..
- Boiled the milk for rasmalai. Then add almonds paste and cashew nuts paste..
- Boiled for 10 min then add choclate paste and saffron strands and boiled for another 10 min..
- After that squeeze the Rasgulla from sugar syrup and put into Rasmalai and garnish with dry fruits, before serving put into fridge for cooling..