Bajra Masala Roti (Sindhi Dish Dhodha).
Food preparation Bajra Masala Roti (Sindhi Dish Dhodha) is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition Bajra Masala Roti (Sindhi Dish Dhodha)
- You need of bajra flour.
- Give medium sized onion.
- Require medium sized tomato.
- Require small potato (optional).
- Require – small radish(optional).
- Give – small slice of raw mango (optional).
- It’s coriander leaves.
- Prepare of palak.
- You need – methi.
- Need of Green chillies.
- Prepare Salt.
- Prepare – red chilli powder.
- You need – Oil.
- Prepare Butter for topping.
- Need for All veggies and green leaves.
Bajra Masala Roti (Sindhi Dish Dhodha) step by step
- In a big bowl add bajra flour and mix with all veggies and masala, add little oil/ghee/butter as per your choice..
- Now do not mix water at one shot. Take small masala at one corner in same bowl and mix little water..
- Heat tawa, Make a ball. Apply little water on your hand and gently tap by using your palm..
- Apply oil on tawa. And keep this flat thick roti on tawa. And again tap with your fingers. Take a knife and give small cuts in between..
- Pour 2-3 drop of oils in the corner so that it should come out easily. Flip & roast from other side also..
- Serve with butter on top of bajra roti & green chutney, curd & papad. Super tasty and super healty meal. Enjoy!!!!.