Quick and simple chicken curry.
Cooking Quick and simple chicken curry is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Quick and simple chicken curry
- It’s 2 tablespoons for vegetable oil.
- Need 800 grams of chicken.
- Require 1/2 cup – curd.
- Provide 1 teaspoon – cumin seed.
- Give 4 for tomatoes medium.
- Give 2 of onions medium.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide Salt.
- Prepare – Red chilli powdered.
- Need – Garam masala.
- Give 1 teaspoon of powdered.
- You need 1 teaspoon for powdered.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of masala.
Quick and simple chicken curry making process
- Grind the onions in a grinder..
- Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and grinded onions. Saute until brown in color..
- Add tomatoes, tumeric powder and salt and saute for 5 min..
- Add garam masala, meat masala, coriander powder, and red chilli powder and saute for another 5 min..
- Add curd and chicken pieces. Cook for 10 min..
- Add 2 cups water and close the lid of pressure cooker. Let it whistle twice. Sim 5 min and then open..
- Check the chicken is cooked. If not then cook in the cooker for 5 more min..
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.