No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Cooking No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Provide 1/2 cup – Butter Divided.
- You need 1 packages of Medium Egg Noodles.
- You need 1/2 unit Medium onion Chopped.
- You need 1 stalk celery chopped.
- Provide 1 clove Garlic chopped.
- You need 8 oz Button Mushrooms Chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup – Flour.
- Require 2 cup – Milk.
- Provide 1 Salt.
- You need 1 for Pepper.
- Give 2 can 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of Frozen Peas thawed.
- Need 1 cup – Frozen Corn Thawed.
- You need 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Chedder Cheese.
No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole making
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat..
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender..
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms..
- Grease a glass baking dish.
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese..
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!.