Milk burfi. Milk Burfi is one of the most popular sweets in India, be it any festival or a happy occasion. Milk burfi, also known as khoya burfi is a classic Indian sweet that can be served both as a dessert or snack. Milk Burfi is made with milk, sugar, and flavored with cardamom.
I always wanted to try burfi with milk powder as. This is instant Chocolate Burfi, made with milk powder and few other simple ingredients and tastes just as good as the traditional burfi! So an easier alternative to make burfi is to use milk powder. Cooking Milk burfi is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Milk burfi
- Prepare 1 cup full fat milk.
- Need 2 cups – milk powder.
- Require 1 tsp Elaichi powder.
- Require 1 cup – Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp for Ghee.
- Give as required – Crushed Pista and badam.
They are called milk burfi and it was in different colours and flavours. Those barfis were not the hard ones, it is the soft ones. Milk burfi, also known as khoya burfi is a classic Indian Milk barfi is just so delicious and finger licking. It is often made during festivities such as Diwali and other Hindu festivals as well as during Eid.
Milk burfi how to cook
- Take heavy bottom vessel so that the milk do not get burnt..
- Take 3 tbsp ghee, add milk and milk powder and mix before keeping on and the flame..
- Now keep it on the flame med to high and keep stirring continuously. So that milk doesn't get stuck on kadai..
- Add elaichi powder. Stir till 2 to 3 mins untill it thickens..
- As it thickens add sugar it will again loose it consistency and become liq. Keep on stirring for more than 5 min..
- As it thickens turn off the gas and in a platter a pply ghee and keep butter paper pour this batter pat it using ghee make the surface smooth..
- Sprinkle Pista and badam on it keep it for 1 hour so that it's set down. Then make cuts on it. And enjoy yummy freshly prepared easy to make burfi. Go try it it's really Yummmm.
Kalakand milk burfi recipe a traditional Indian sweet also known as milk cakes ! When is Kalakand Milk Burfi made? Mostly made on Janmashtami (Lord Krishna's birth), Durga puja, Raksha Bandhan. Kalakand Milk Burfi is soft, tempting, healthy, tasty and is my favorite now. There are lots of ways to make Kalakand Milk Burfi.