Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Cooking Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2 cup elbow or wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – butter.
- Give 1 1/2 cups – heavy cream or whole milk.
- Need 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Give 1/2 jar – alfredo sauce.
- Need 2 can for cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp for ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 dash salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- You need 2 can tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Need 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Need 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots.
- Give 1/2 – red pepper finely chopped.
- Give 1/2 cup for crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- Need 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.