Mint paratha. I made this Mint Paratha/Pudina Paratha a while back along with dal makhani and there were no Remember these minty potatoes? Mint Paratha is a delicious, appetizing and highly flavorful Indian whole wheat flat bread made with wheat flour flavoured with dry mint leaves and spiced spices. Pudina paratha recipe with step by step photos – pudina parathas are crispy, flaky, layered, mint flavored whole wheat flat breads. 'pudina' is the hindi word for mint leaves and paratha is an.
You will know the leaves are fresh when they are bright. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves. As the name says, laccha (lachcha). Food preparation Mint paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Mint paratha
- Give of Mint leaves 1/2 cup.
- Require 2 Green chili.
- Need 1 teaspoon for Black pepper.
- Give 1 cup for Wheat flour.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
- Prepare Ghee for frying.
Rava Mint Parathas consists of bread made with mixing different flours and flavored with fresh mint leaves. These mint parathas are unique with its own fresh flavor. Pudina Paratha is a pan fried flat bread made with whole wheat flour and mint leaves. There are many ways of preparing this simple roti… you may choose to use dry mint leaves or fresh with either refined.
Mint paratha steps
- In a blender add mint leaves, green chilies and black pepper.. grind it in a paste.. now add flour in a bowl add salt and mint paste.
- Knead a smooth dough.
- Take a small amount from a dough and rolled it.. apply some ghee and dust some flour.
- Now fold it from above and the from below.
- Now fold it from sides.
- Its look like this.
- Now roll it like your regular paratha.
- Place this paratha on a hot tawa when its toast from one side flip it and apply ghee on it..
- And its ready to serve.. serve hot with any sauce.
Mint Paratha is one of the popular paratha variety in any Indian Restaurant. The mint (Pudina) gives a dominating flavor to the paratha. A very simple and delicious paratha variety. Pudina laccha paratha or Mint paratha, is a multilayered or flaky Indian flatbread which is made using whole wheat flour and mint leaves. Pudina paratha, pudina laccha paratha with step by step pictures.