Cooking Chocolatey Rabri is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Chocolatey Rabri
- Require Glass Edible chocolate.
- Need 1 for chocolate bar.
- Require 1 – paper glass.
- It’s – Rabri.
- Require 1.25 litres full fat whole milk or 5 cups milk.
- Give 2.5-3 tablespoon – sugar or add as required.
- You need 12-15 – saffron strands (kesar) – crushed.
- Require 5-6 green cardamoms, crushed or ½ teaspoon cardamom powder (choti elaichi powder).
- Need 1 teaspoon – rose water or kewra water (pandanus extract).
- Give 2 tablespoon almonds (badam) – blanched and sliced.
- Give 2 tablespoon – pistachios (pista) – blanched and sliced.
Chocolatey Rabri instructions
- Melt Chocolate bar in double boiler..
- Spoon melted Chocolate into each paper glass mold. Allow to set completely..
- Once set, pop chocolate glasses out of paper glass slowly.garnish d boder of glass.
- Take 5 cups or 1.25 litres of full fat whole milk in a thick bottomed kadai or pan & begun to heat the milk on a low to medium flame, till the milk starts to froth or form a layer of cream/malai on top..
- So when you will see the cream floating on top, then with a spatula, gently move the cream layer. Bring it towards the side of the pan and stick it to the pan..
- Keep on simmering the milk like this and collecting the cream layer on the sides.Once the milk reduces to half, then add 2.5 to 3 tbsp sugar. You can add sugar as per your taste..
- Garnish with some sliced almonds and serve rabri cold in Chocolate glass.