Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Food preparation Tuna Noodle Casserole is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Provide – tuna.
- Require 3 cup dry pasta ( I used tri colored vegetable pasta – Fusilli).
- You need 1 can for tuna.
- Need 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 tsp onion power or 2 tbsp dehydrated onion.
- Provide 1 cup for vegetable of your choice (frozen).
- Provide 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Need 1 cup – crushed potato chips, plain.
Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cook pasta as per package directions and drain..
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8 pan. Mix pasta, soup, tuna and onion powder OR dehydrated onion together..
- Take the 1 cup frozen vegetables and run them under water until thawed out then drain. Add them to the pasta and mix well. (I used mixed veggies.).
- Put pasta into 8 x 8 pan and top with crushed potato chips and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes..