Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky. Home » Beef Jerky Recipes » Spicy Sweet Beef Jerky. I bought jerky while I was in Canada and was very unimpressed. I'm not saying that Canadians can't make jerky, because I know they can throw down some jam up dried meat, but unfortunately I didn't find any on my trip.
Arrange the beef strips on the rack of a dehydrator, and sprinkle with a little bit more of the spice mixture and red pepper flakes if using. Today I will show you how to make homemade Pit Boss Beef Jerky. This technique will work with any flavor, but I am using a Sweet & Spicy beef jerky recipe. Food preparation Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 4 components, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar it has 4 carbs per serving.
- It’s As needed of granulated onion powder.
Sweet n' Spicy Beef Jerky is our new favorite snack! You can make it at home, without a dehydrator! I have always been a huge beef jerky fan. When I was growing up, we would take lots of road trips and beef jerky was always a snack that we had on hand.
Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky step by step
- Slice the beef in a butterfly/pinwheel fashion making a long strip. Coat with a little onion powder. Coat all sides with sugar and cayenne pepper..
- Lay it on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Put in the oven 150°Fahrenheit for 6 hours..
I was always partial to the spicy beef jerky. This Sweet and Spicy jerky is really great and has a wonderful kick to it. I like spicy stuff so this was really good. I also love how much they put in the packages because most jerky packages don't have a lot in them but they do. Our sweet & spicy beef jerky is the perfect balance.