Tomato Mutton Curry. Let's see how to cook mutton curry with tomato. Masala has to be prepared first. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy.
The tomato mutton curry is inspired from the telangana curries, which are mostly spicy and masala based. Don't get bogged down by the long list of ingredients, cause its one of the easiest and tasty. KETO mutton curry in Jaffna style. Food preparation Tomato Mutton Curry is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 22 components, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Tomato Mutton Curry
- You need 500 g mutton.
- Require 1 kg of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 medium sized onions.
- Prepare 1 for medium sized onions (fried).
- Provide 15-20 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 inch for ginger.
- Require 1 teaspoon for cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Need 2 green cardamoms.
- Need 1 of black cardamom.
- It’s 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 4-5 – black pepper.
- Need 1 for bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 g nutmeg.
- Require 1 g – mace.
- Need 1 teaspoon for Red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Require 2 teaspoon for coriander powder.
- Require 1 tablespoon for curd.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Require As needed – water.
- Give to taste – Salt.
This is how to make the best Sri Lankan spicy mutton curry recipe without tomatoes. Eggplant Tomato curry is a delicious mix of eggplants cooked in a yummy tomato and fresh spices. Mutton Keema Kofta Curry Recipe I Mutton Keema Ball Curry, Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-how To Make Mutton Chops Curry, Quick And Easy Mutton. This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food.
Tomato Mutton Curry instructions
- Grind onions, ginger, garlic, garam masala and fried onion into a fine paste….
- Now heat oil in a cooker and add that paste to it…
- Now add all the spices to it and mix well…
- Cook for 2 mins then add mutton pieces to it…
- Cook untill oil starts seperating… Then add 1 tablespoon curd to it….
- Then add the copped tomatoes to it….
- Mix well, add half cup of water and close the lid of the cooker.. And cook for 20 mins on medium flame….
- After 30 mins when the pressure goes off open lid and cook for 10-15 mins more….
- After 15 mins put off the flame and garnish it with coriander…
- Serve it with chapati and salad….
This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Punjabi Mutton Curry is a succulent dish that has tender meat and goes well with all Indian breads such Prepared in ghee with whole spices, onion, tomato, mutton and yoghurt, this mouth-watering. Learn how to cook delicious goat meat curry. This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you can use goat meat or sheep. I am up with a special curry from chettinad, i love their cuisine, they are spicy, flavourful, full of freshly roasted masala and spice powders.