Matar Paneer Bhurji.
Food preparation Matar Paneer Bhurji is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Matar Paneer Bhurji
- Provide 250 gram cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup peas boiled or frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – milk.
- It’s 2 medium onions chopped.
- Provide 3 green chillies finely chopped.
- Give 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give To taste for salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp – oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Require 1/4 Tsp degi mirch.
Matar Paneer Bhurji making
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and crackle it..
- Add onions, peas and cook them for 2 minutes. Add green chillies..
- On the other side grate the cheese and keep it aside. Now add dry masalas like salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, garam masala to the pan, mix it well..
- Now add grated cheese and milk and give a nice stir. Also add degi mirch..
- Mix all the things together very well on high flame. Milk started evaporate. Add chopped coriander leaves. Our matar paneer bhurji is ready to serve..