Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky.
Cooking Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef loin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black vinegar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need As needed of water to seal with.
- You need 1 quart of ziploc bag.
Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky start cooking
- Thinly slice the beef. Put on the grill unseasoned. Lightly grill for about 7 minutes total. Then remove from the fire..
- Get the black vinegar and seasonings together. Season the beef..
- Add the oil, vinegar, and sugar to a bowl and mix..
- Put the seasoned beef in the bag. Add the liquids and coat each piece. Submerge the bag up to the opening, without getting water in bag and seal it. You now have it vacuumed sealed. Set into refrigerator overnight. I left in the refrigerator for 60 hours..
- I put my beef slices on parchment paper on a sheet pan. I put in the oven on dehydrate. Then I dehydrated it till it was like I liked it!!!! It took 6 hours. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! The dehydrator temperature is 150°Fahrenheit..