Bratwurst Noodle Casserole.
Cooking Bratwurst Noodle Casserole is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 7 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Bratwurst Noodle Casserole
- Need 2 lb for ground bratwurst.
- Require 1 packages noodles.
- It’s 1 cup – Frozen peas.
- It’s 2 can for Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 can – milk.
- Give 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 for mozzarella cheese if desired.
Bratwurst Noodle Casserole making
- preheat oven to 400°.
- cook noodles according to package directions.
- cook bratwurst until done. (I use ground bratwurst so if using links, remove casings).
- In 9×13 pan, combine noodles, bratwurst, cream of mushroom soup, peas and milk. mix together. salt and pepper to taste..
- top with mozzarella cheese if desired.
- bake for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.