Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Cooking Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is a fun thing, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Give 1.5 cups all-purpose flour.
- Give 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup any smell free vegetable oil.
- Need 1 cup for cold milk or you can use water too.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp for baking powder.
- Give 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp – white vinegar / apple cider vinegar / lemon juice.
- Provide 1 pinch – salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp Choco chips.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake how to cook
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes to 180C.
- Mix the sugar with the milk, oil, vanilla essence and White vinegar. Take care to use cold milk otherwise the vinegar will curdle it..
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking Powder and soda in a bowl. Sift this dry mixture into the wet ingredients in small batches.
- Folding it in after each batch, Don’t over mix, just gently fold the mixture.
- Grease the cake pan with oil and flour.
- Pour the batter in the greased pan and sprinkle Choco chips.
- Bake the cake in the pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, the baking time will vary. Mine took 40 mins..
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack or cutting board for about an hour.
- Store the cooled and cut cake in an airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature.
- Or in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days..