Punjabi Dal Tadka Dhaba Style.
Cooking Punjabi Dal Tadka Dhaba Style is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Punjabi Dal Tadka Dhaba Style
- Provide 50 gram of Arhal Dal.
- Need 50 gram – Moong Dal.
- Give 1 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Require 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 inch – ginger (chopped).
- Require 5 – garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need 1 for green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 2 dry red chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Provide To taste salt.
- Require as needed ghee.
Punjabi Dal Tadka Dhaba Style how to cook
- First wash the both dal very well. To a pressure cooker add toor dal along with turmeric powder, salt as per taste and 200 gram water. Pressure cook for 4 whistle on medium heat. After 4 whistle, turn off the gas flame and let the pressure release naturally. Take cooked dal in a bowl..
- After that, heat a pan in Medium flame. Pour ghee, add cumin seeds & green chilli and roast it. Now add chopped onion, garlic & ginger and cook for around 2 to 3 minutes until they start changing colour..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, along with 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until tomatoes are very soft and cooked. Then add the coriander powder, garam masala, kashmiri red chilli powder & stir it for 30 seconds. Now cook for another 1 minutes..
- Add cooked dal in the pan, mix well. Add little water in it and Let the dal simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- For the tempering, heat 2 tsp ghee in a small pan. Once the ghee is hot, add 2 chopped garlic cloves, hing & 2 dry red chilies. cook for few second until the garlic starts changing colour. Pour tempering over dal and mix. Add chopped coriander leaves. Punjabi Dal Tadka is ready to serve..