Cooking Mutter Paneer is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Mutter Paneer
- You need 400 gm for paneer.
- Need 1 cup – green frozen peas.
- Require 1 tbsp – red onion paste.
- Require 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Give 1 tsp for green chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tsp – oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp – tomato puree.
- Need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste sugar( optional).
- It’s To taste for Salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp – paneer makhni masala.
- It’s 1 tsp – kastri methi.
- It’s 2 tsp for coriander leaves for garnish.
Mutter Paneer start cooking
- Cut the paneer in medium sized cubes and deep fry them when golden in colour take out and keep them in a bowl filled with normal water.
- In a wok add oil when hot add onion paste saute it add ginger garlic and green chilli paste saute it till golden on low flame.
- Add dry masalas saute it.
- When masalas cook for few minutes add tomato puree stir well and on low flame let the tomato puree cook with masalas at this time you can add tomato ketchup or sugar.
- Now add peas/ mutter saute all together add paneer pieces by squeezing the water from them with light hands saute it add water as per your requirement I prefer semmi gravy not very watery.
- Stir and let it simmer for few minutes on low flame when oil comes up add kasoori methi by crushing it in between your palms take out in serving bowl garnish with fresh coriander leaves or fresh cream serve with chappti paratha.